Guitar Center Church Financing Program
It is now easy and affordable for your church to acquire the products you need from Guitar Center without depleting church funds or borrowing from the bank. To view a sample monthly payment for your upcoming purchase, please visit our Church Payment Calculator.
What does my church need to qualify?
- The church must be looking to purchase $5,000 or more of equipment from Guitar Center.
- A personal guarantor is required. The pastor is preferred, but not required. Any active member with positive credit history and a 600+ credit score can qualify.
- The church must be located within the United States and have an IRS tax identification number.
- Last 3 months of church bank statements may be required.
- Start-up churches also have options available. Please contact Hampton Ridge Financial to learn more!
- Leasing is a practical and cost-effective way to acquire the latest equipment and technology.
- Equipment that can be obtained by leasing include, but are not limited to: lighting, sound, video, chairs, pews, pulpit furniture, vehicles, and much more.
- The end-of-lease options available include fair market value (FMV), 10%-15% buyout, or “bargain purchase” (typically $1 or $101) buyout. Leases can be structured where the lessee owns the equipment after the last payment is made!
- Leasing provides affordable monthly payments with flexible terms and can be structured to match the cash flow needs of the church.
- Approval for the Guitar Center Church Financing Program can be secured within 24 hours of submitting an application, and funding can happen as quickly as 3-5 business days.
How do I get started?
- Fill out our simple Church Financing Application
- Provide an equipment quote or invoice from Guitar Center
- Last 3 months of church bank statements may be required. (first page showing ending balance only)